We are now looking for a salesforce developer
You will be a part of SATS tech, which now counts around 50 people. 30 of us are developers, and we work closely with our dedicated interaction designers, graphical designers, data analysts and product owners. We are a diverse, gender-balanced mix of people who work together at SATS to make the Nordics Healthier and Happer.
What are we looking for?
- You are passionate about Salesforce, Salesforce development and development in general, and you like to keep up to date on technology – not because it’s your job, but because you enjoy it.
- You have (at least) a few years of experience working with Salesforce, both data modelling within Salesforce and integrations to and from Salesforce.
- You know how Salesforce can and should be used, and you can help guide SATS' usage of Salesforce
- Ideally, you also have some experience working with Azure (logic apps, function apps, service bus and other integration mechanisms)
- A flexible, trusting environment in which you will be able to grow as a developer, through on-the-job training, courses, certifications and conferences (we have parts of our budget ear-marked for developing our technologists)
- A modern, cloud-based stack
- An agile organization, which is eager to get things out the door as experiments
- A competitive salary and benefits packageThe opportunity to work towards our vision, which is to make the Nordics healthier and happier, every day.
- Free SATS membership for yourself, and discounted rates for friends/family.